Axel Public School is an independent school and admissions are at the discretion of the School Management and Principal in line with the educational policy.
The school academic year starts from April for students of class onward. For the Preparatory, Nursery and KG the session starts from January. Admission may be granted during other months also depending upon the availability of seats. Admissions to Axel Public School is allowed without any distinction of caste, creed, color, orientation or religion.
How to apply?
For students wishing to join Axel Public School, the first step is filling the registration form.
1. Registration Form
2. Four self-attested colored passport sized photographs
3. Copy of the birth certificate issued by the local Municipal Corporation
4. Report Card of previous class (Class I onwards)
5. Transfer certificate from previous school (Class I onwards)
6. Vaccination record
7. Paid stamp (Rs. 2,500) for the registration and prospectus fee
All documents of the applicant should be sent to the school or submitted online to email@example.com
Note:The registration fee is non-refundable.
a) Culture fit of the child and parent.
b) General Aptitude Analysis is in line with the school's strategy to be an exemplary academic institution in North East India